- It costs £10 a month to provide minimum help towards
the education of a disadvantaged child.
- It costs £40 a month to provide, food, clothing and
school supplies for one girl in the home set up in Kathmandu
- It costs £10,000 a year to run a home for ten children
and provide care and support staff.
- We rely on the goodwill of foreign and Nepali donors. In addition we are selling Nepali products that we source directly from
the producers in Nepal. Please click here for more
- Your support and sponsoring for individual children
will make a substantial difference in a childs life. Ashraya Nepal
also appreciates contributions in kind including clothing,stationery
supplies and smaller items of educational equipment. These have to be
limited by the cost of transport from the UK. Volunteers are also welcome
to assist in the organization, we have established a 'gap year' provision
to a school in Ramnager. Please see the contact us page.